As Australia and the rest of the world start navigating their way into a new normal post COVID-19, we will start to see employees returning back to the office or back on site. Visitors will start entering the office again and meetings will again become face to face as well as online. In this new world, there will be an increased focus of health and safety, ensuring social distancing is maintained and adherence to the 1 person per 4sq metres will need to be monitored. So, in the post COVID-19 world, how does a Visitor Management System help support your business to minimise your COVID-19 risk? In this blog, we explore the top 5 ways:
1: IT’S CONTACTLESS
It seems rather obvious, but the essence of a Visitor Management System is the process is quick, easy, and contactless, allowing your receptionist to greet your visitor from their desk and complete a no contact check in.
- Greet the visitor from a safe distance
- Advise them to check in via the Visitor Management System
- Use an alcohol wipe to clean the screen
- The visitor waits for their host to meet them
2: COVID-19 POLICY AGREEMENT
All businesses will have new visitor and office safety policies which include the health guidelines for COVID-19. These new policies are uploaded to the system, allowing visitors, contractors, and staff to read and acknowledge the new social distancing and hygiene requirements:
- During check in, the Visitor Management System loads the policy
- The visitor reads, agrees to, and signs the policy
- Be safe knowing everyone that enters your site knows what’s required of them
3: DELIVERY CHECK IN
Deliveries can still be dropped off at reception and checked in via the Visitor Management System. Rather than reception signing for the delivery, the delivery can be checked in and a notification sent directly to the receiver – it’s all contactless, yet still securely delivered.
Just like this:
- The courier arrives at reception
- “Delivery” is chosen via the Visitor Management System and parcel is left at reception
- A notification is sent to recipient of the parcel
- An alcohol wipe is used to clean the screen
4: KNOW WHO’S ON SITE
1 person for every 4m square can be difficult to keep track of in a large work environment. Staff, visitors, contractors – they all need to be accounted for all the time. With a Visitor Management System, you can see who is on site at any given time, you can always ensure you are compliant to this social distancing requirements.
It’s so simple:
- Everyone that enters the site checks in via the Visitor Management System
- When leaving site, everyone signs out via the Visitor Manager System
- The online reporting feature allows you to see at a glance who is listed as “on site”
Any good Visitor Management System will have back end reporting that allows you to see who has visited your workplace, when they visited as well as their contact detail. If someone at your site tests positive for COVID-19, you know exactly who to contact and how to contact them.
Have peace of mind knowing that your business is doing what it can to keep your staff, visitors, and anyone that enters your workplace safe. Minimise your COVID-19 risk with a Visitor Management System like dita Visitor.
Working with an online, automated solution has never been more important than is it today. If you would like to explore further how dita Visitor can work for your business, book a live demo today.